Saturday 25 September 2010

Radiohead New Album Created .


Taken from the nme.co.uk website:

'Radiohead have announced that they could "throw out" their forthcoming new album and "head back to the drawing board".

Set to continue work on their eighth studio effort on Monday (September 27), drummer Phil Selway admitted that the group would be taking stock of all of the progress they've made so far.

"We've been working on material on and off for a year now," he told The Canadian Press. "We're basically taking stock on Monday and seeing what we need to do with the material to move it to those final stages."

He added: "We might get back together on Monday and after discussing stuff we might just throw this all out and say maybe we need to go back to the drawing board. Who knows, as I say, it's all up in the air at the moment."


The follow-up to 2007's 'In Rainbows' is due for release later this year.'

I personally have mixed feelings about radiohead and am not overly excited , but hey , i'm sure there are some hardcore fans eager for this release.

38 comments:

  1. i'll definitely check that out, thanks for the heads up..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love radio head. Great post overall. Haven't heard any of new songs though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Radiohead's music, it's nice to see they're still in the game

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post! I read your posts daily

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great to see they're still making great music.

    ReplyDelete
  6. sweet dude, I'm excited for this also! in rainbows was so good

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. To be honest, I didn't think they were still at it. I'll have to check it out when I get time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fuck yeah radio head. For the most part music has gone downhll since like 70s and stuff, but bands like radiohead and muse are keepin it real.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is awesome, can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh nice, can wait for hear it :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. will definitely give it a listen, never been a die hard fan but who knows.. albums can surprise people

    ReplyDelete
  13. definatly checking that out, love radiohead!

    ReplyDelete
  14. man, i love radiohead this cant be bad

    ReplyDelete
  15. So excited. Originally I was disappointed with In Rainbows but it soon grew on me to the point where I love it to pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for the heads up, il keep looking

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm siding with you, not really to excitied but watching none the less

    ReplyDelete
  18. I agree, not really interested in another radiohead project

    ReplyDelete
  19. I just hope it's as good as Okay Computer. Am I the only one who found In Rainbows disappointing?

    ReplyDelete
  20. mice post dude. thanks for the update

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thats actually really cool of them.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Really looking forward to hearing their new stuff

    ReplyDelete